Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meiji Chelsea White Peach Milk Candy 明治チェルシー白桃ミルクキャンディー


I'm a long time fan of Chelsea, and so when I saw this pack of Chelsea White Peach flavour I knew I had to try it.

The box is a very cute pink with the same flower illustrations as always but made for Spring. The box slides out with individually wrapped candies on a tray. The contrast between the black tray and the pink wrapped candies is gorgeous.


Each candy is glossy and smooth and like a dark milk tea colour. The peach flavour is apparent straight away. It's lovely and strong and stays there the whole way until the end. It really tastes the same as a white peach and definitely reminds me of eating the fruit, even down to the way the skin tastes. We both really loved this Chelsea flavour and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again - if I could find some!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I've seen Chelsea around, but I haven't had a chance to give it a whirl yet. Haha, maybe one day. Oooh, I love white peach! It's one of my favorite flavors next to mango!
The design is soooo pretty too! :)
I'm a little cautious about trying caramels that taste like fruit though. (Oh wait...that is what Chelsea is right..a caramel?) It just seems weird to be to try fruit+caramel, although I have had the Yubari Melon and Hokkaido Strawberry Caramels before... :P

Kelly said...

The thing is, it doesn't really taste like a caramel, all you can taste is the peach. It's more or less just peach candy, I didn't even remember it was a caramel that's why I didn't write anything haha! You just reminded me.

Post a Comment